Be Present, Be In The Moment, Be In The Picture

1. Guy Bellerose says:

A very heart felt firts blog. I feel that I have learned a lot about you and your familyfrom this post.
    I have 4 sisters a step daughter and wife who have at on time or another made similar comments about their body image.
    I have enjoyed many of your pictures you have posted on facebook. I look forward to enjoying many new pictures.
    From my family to your family we feel for your loss.

• clehman says:

Thank you Guy. It was definitely from my heart, the hurt and the encouragement to see the beauty in oneself that all those around you can see. I hope that you gather up those women close to you and get them in some photos with you soon!

2. Lynne says:

Carla, your words are so beautiful! Thank-you! We lost our beloved Shrek a few years back (suddenly and unexpectedly). I treasure the photos I have of him. I’m one of those people who doesn’t like being in the picture and often I am the one behind the camera. Your words encourage me to “be in the picture” more.

3. Beautifully written and so very true!
    Glad you were able to get photos with your horses, they are gorgeous.

4. Cathy McRae says:

Carla, beautifully said. What a powerful message. Thank you!

5. Stephanie says:

This is such a wonderful introduction to you and your work! It’s a powerful message – thanks for sharing.

6. Thank you for sharing your story. I’m sorry for your loss. And it’s a great goal, to get in front of the camera more this year!

7. Malissa lea says:

Beautiful post about an important topic, thank you for sharing! ❤️

8. Oh the loss of an animal is so hard. I am glad you have these memories with your horse. And these images are beautiful. I hope you are going to be in front of the camera soon. You deserve those memories.

9. Andrea says:

Thank you for sharing!

10. You are SO right about this.. please get in the pictures with your kids. I don’t have near enough images with my parents or grandparents from my youth and I desperately wish I did!

11. Pat says:

Thank you Carla. Reading your post today was a timely one. I always say that things come to you at the right time and for a specific reason. We are here only for a short time and it is those photographs that help bring back specific happy memories. I hate being in a photograph and it’s time to change that attitude. ❤️

12. clocks says:

Very niсe post. I just stumƅled upon your bloց and wished to say that I have really
    enjoyed browsing your blog posts. In any case I will be subsсribing t᧐ your rss feed and I hoрe
    уօu write again soon!

13. […] Worried about getting in front of the camera?  Check out my post on gratitude and photography.  https://carlalehmanphoto.ca/2017/02/03be-present-be-in-the-moment-be-in-the-picture/ […]